MACA Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "MACA Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MACA Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MACA Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MACA Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MACA Ltd (MACA) is a diversified company. The company offers open pit contracting services to the mining industries. Its services include loading and hauling, crushing and screening, drilling and blasting, material handling, and other open pit contracting services. MACA also provides civil infrastructure and construction, and asset management and maintenance services. The company's projects include Collie Lake King Road, Fauntleroy Ave / GEH, Karratha Depot, and others. It serves public and private sectors across Asia and South America. The company operates through its offices located in Western Australia and Victoria, Australia; and Brazil. MACA is headquartered in Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 MACA Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MACA Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 MACA Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 MACA Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MACA Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MACA Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MACA Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MACA Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MACA Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 MACA Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 MACA Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.6 MACA Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 MACA Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MACA Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 MACA Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 MACA Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 MACA Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 MACA Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 MACA Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 MACA Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 MACA Ltd - Key Events
- 6 MACA Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 MACA Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 MACA Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 MACA Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MACA Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MACA Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MACA Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MACA Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MACA Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: MACA Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: MACA Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MACA Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: MACA Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MACA Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: MACA Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: MACA Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 6: MACA Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 7: MACA Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: MACA Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 9: MACA Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: MACA Ltd - Liquidity