Luxembourg Credit Cards : Market Update
"Luxembourg Credit Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Credit Card market in Luxembourg. It also provides data on leading companies in Luxembourg Credit Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Credit Card market in Luxembourg. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Luxembourg. "Luxembourg Credit Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Credit Card market in Luxembourg. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Luxembourgish Credit Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Luxembourg Credit Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Credit Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Credit Card market in Luxembourg.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Luxembourg Credit Card market.
- 1 Credit Cards - Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Yapital Partners with Ingenico Payment Services, Heidelberger Payment And ConCardis
- 2.2 Commerzbank to Raise USD264.9 Million in Medium Term Notes Offering Due 2018
- 2.3 Banque Havilland Acquires Private Banking Business From Banque Pasche
- 2.4 JPMorgan Chase Prices Offering USD1.94 Billion Bonds Offering Due 2021
- 2.5 Julius Baer to Acquire Bank Leumi’s private banking business in Switzerland and Luxembourg
- 2.6 UniCredit Bank sells private equity portfolio to SwanCap Opportunities Fund
- 2.7 FEXCO Financial Services Centre and BNP Paribas Personal Finance acquire FLASHiZ
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 BGL BNP Paribas S.A.
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Cards by Type , 2006-2018
- Table 2: Number of Transactions by Channel, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Credit Cards Market Share by Scheme, 2006-2014
- Table 4: Credit Cards Frequency of Use by Scheme, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Number of Credit Cards by Issuer, 2006-2014
- Table 6: Economic Data Highlights, 2013-2014
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Number of Transactions by Channel
- Figure 3: Credit Cards Market Share by Scheme
- Figure 4: Credit Cards Frequency of Use by Scheme
- Figure 5: Number of Credit Cards by Issuer
- Figure 6: Economic Data Highlights