Lpi Capital Bhd (LPI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lpi Capital Bhd (LPI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lpi Capital Bhd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lpi Capital Bhd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lpi Capital Bhd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
LPI Capital Bhd(LPI) is an investment holding company. The company underwrites a range of general insurance products through its subsidiary, Lonpac Insurance Bhd (Lonpac). It offers insurance products for fire, health, motor, liability and personal accident. It also offers engineering insurance, bond insurance, fidelity guarantee, group personal accident insurance, money insurance, group health insurance, marine insurance, burglary insurance, all risks insurance, and mobile equipment insurance. Furthermore, it offers schemes such as domestic servants schemes, foreign workers compensation schemes, and foreign worker hospitalization and surgical insurance schemes. It offers services such as home assistance services, and travel medical and emergency assistance services. It sells and distributes its products through partners and agents. The company offers its products and services to individual and corporate customers. It distributes its products and services through a network of branches locally. It has a presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Cambodia. LPI is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company reported gross written premium of MYR1,278.3 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 2.2% over FY2015. Its net earned premium was MYR767.3 million in FY2016, an increase of 8.5% over FY2015.
- 1 Lpi Capital Bhd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lpi Capital Bhd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lpi Capital Bhd - Business Description
- 1.3 Lpi Capital Bhd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lpi Capital Bhd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lpi Capital Bhd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lpi Capital Bhd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lpi Capital Bhd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lpi Capital Bhd - Valuation
- 2.3 Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Competitors
- 3 Lpi Capital Bhd - Recent Developments
- 4 Lpi Capital Bhd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Lpi Capital Bhd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Lpi Capital Bhd - Strengths
- 4.3 Lpi Capital Bhd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Lpi Capital Bhd - Opportunities
- 4.5 Lpi Capital Bhd - Threats
- 5 Lpi Capital Bhd - Company Statement
- 6 Lpi Capital Bhd - History
- 7 Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Employees
- 8 Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Lpi Capital Bhd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Lpi Capital Bhd - Head Office
- 9.2 Lpi Capital Bhd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lpi Capital Bhd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lpi Capital Bhd - History
- Table 6: Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lpi Capital Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Lpi Capital Bhd - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Lpi Capital Bhd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lpi Capital Bhd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Lpi Capital Bhd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lpi Capital Bhd - Valuation