Lovisagruvan AB (LOVI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Lovisagruvan AB (LOVI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lovisagruvan AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lovisagruvan AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lovisagruvan AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lovisagruvan AB (Lovisagruvan) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, extraction, and development of mineral deposits in Sweden. It operates through Lovisa mine which explores for zinc, lead, and silver delivered to Boliden's concentrator in Garpenberg. Lovisagruvan includes 0.8 m thick sloping disc identified with 80 drill holes down to over 300 m below ground. The company's zinc metals are used as steel corrosion protection in automotive and construction industry. Its lead metal is used in manufacturing car batteries. It has operations in Djursholm and Stora, Sweden. Lovisagruvan is headquartered in Strassa, Sweden.
- 1 Lovisagruvan AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lovisagruvan AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lovisagruvan AB - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Lovisagruvan AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Lovisagruvan AB - Recent Developments
- 4 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Events
- 5 Lovisagruvan AB - Key Employees
- 6 Lovisagruvan AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Lovisagruvan AB - Head Office
- 6.2 Lovisagruvan AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lovisagruvan AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Lovisagruvan AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lovisagruvan AB - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lovisagruvan AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Lovisagruvan AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lovisagruvan AB - Solvency
- Figure 4: Lovisagruvan AB - Valuation