Loukil – Tunisia Africa Mall – Tunisia - Project Profile
"Loukil – Tunisia Africa Mall – Tunisia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Loukil – Tunisia Africa Mall – Tunisia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Loukil Group (Loukil) is planning to develop the Tunisia Africa Mall in Raoued in Tunisia.
The project involves the construction of a shopping mall 200,000m2 area, commercial space on 100,000m2, restaurants and food courts, recreational areas, sporting areas, underground parking facilities on 95,000m2 area and access roads, and the installation of power facilities.
The project will be funded by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
Construction is expected to commence by 2018.
The project involves the construction of a shopping mall area in Raoued in Tunisia.
The US$65 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a mall on a 200,000m2 area
2. Construction of commercial space on a 100,000m2 area
3. Construction of restaurants and food courts
4. Construction of recreational areas
5. Construction of underground parking facilities on a 95,000m2 area
6. Construction of sporting areas
7. Construction of access roads
8. Installation of power facilitiesReasons To Buy