Lonmin Plc (LMI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lonmin Plc (LMI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lonmin Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lonmin Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lonmin Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lonmin Plc (Lonmin or 'the company') is engaged in the mining, refining, and marketing of platinum group metals (PGMs); namely platinum, palladium, ruthenium, iridium, and rhodium. The company operates its business through three business segments: PGM operations, evaluation and exploration. The company's main operations are in South Africa. It is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Lonmin Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lonmin Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lonmin Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Lonmin Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lonmin Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lonmin Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lonmin Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lonmin Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lonmin Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lonmin Plc - Solvency
- 2.3 Lonmin Plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Lonmin Plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Lonmin Plc - Liquidity
- 3 Lonmin Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Lonmin Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Lonmin Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Lonmin Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Lonmin Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Lonmin Plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Lonmin Plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Lonmin Plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Lonmin Plc - Threats
- 6 Lonmin Plc - Company Statement
- 7 Lonmin Plc - History
- 8 Lonmin Plc - Key Employees
- 9 Lonmin Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Lonmin Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Lonmin Plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Lonmin Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lonmin Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lonmin Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lonmin Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lonmin Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lonmin Plc - History
- Table 6: Lonmin Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lonmin Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Lonmin Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lonmin Plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Lonmin Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lonmin Plc - Solvency
- Figure 4: Lonmin Plc - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Lonmin Plc - Liquidity