Lithex Resources Limited (LTX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Lithex Resources Limited (LTX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lithex Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lithex Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lithex Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lithex Resources Limited (Lithex Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, mines, and develops lithium, tin, tantalum, rare earths tenements, lanthanides, graphite, and base metals deposit properties. Its projects include Moolyella and Furniss East projects. Lithex Resources' Moolyellla project is located approximately 23 km east northeast of the township of Marble Bar in the East Pilbara Goldfield region, within the highly mineralized Achaean Pilbara Craton and produces tin, tantalum, lithium, lanthanides, rare metals, and rare earth elements deposits. The company's Furniss East project is located 14 km to the east of the Furniss graphite mine, east of Albany in southern Western Australia and produces tin, tantalum, and lithium deposits. Lithex Resources is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Lithex Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lithex Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lithex Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lithex Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lithex Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lithex Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lithex Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lithex Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Lithex Resources Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Lithex Resources Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Lithex Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Lithex Resources Limited - Key Events
- 5 Lithex Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lithex Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lithex Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lithex Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lithex Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lithex Resources Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Lithex Resources Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lithex Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Lithex Resources Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lithex Resources Limited - Efficiency