Lingui Developments Berhad (LINGUI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lingui Developments Berhad (LINGUI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lingui Developments Berhad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lingui Developments Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lingui Developments Berhad""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lingui Developments Berhad (Lingui) operates as an integrated forest resource and wood products company. The company has two business operations: upstream and downstream timber. The upstream operations comprise of timber harvesting and natural forest concessions in Malaysia and tree plantations in New Zealand. Its downstream operations include the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of wood products, including veneer, plywood and other value-added products such as doors and door facings. Furthermore, the company operates kitchen and accessories retail business under the AinoKitchen brand. Lingui also focuses on tire retreading and rubber products and deals with quarrying that supplies granite stones and limestone rocks to the building and construction of concrete, highways and bridges through Ang Cheng Ho Quarry and Stigang Quarry. The company principally exports its products to key markets such as Japan, China, and countries in Europe and North America. Lingui is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 Lingui Developments Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lingui Developments Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lingui Developments Berhad - Business Description
- 1.3 Lingui Developments Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lingui Developments Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Lingui Developments Berhad - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Lingui Developments Berhad - Strengths
- 2.3 Lingui Developments Berhad - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Lingui Developments Berhad - Opportunities
- 2.5 Lingui Developments Berhad - Threats
- 3 Lingui Developments Berhad - History
- 4 Lingui Developments Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 Lingui Developments Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Lingui Developments Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Lingui Developments Berhad - Head Office
- 6.2 Lingui Developments Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lingui Developments Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lingui Developments Berhad - History
- Table 3: Lingui Developments Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 4: Lingui Developments Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Lingui Developments Berhad - Subsidiaries