Lindsay Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lindsay Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lindsay Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lindsay Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lindsay Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lindsay Corporation (Lindsay) is a provider of water management and road infrastructure solutions. The company offers a wide range of water management and road infrastructure products, and services. It manufactures and markets center pivot, lateral move, and hose reel irrigation systems, which are used principally in the agricultural industry. In addition, the company manufactures movable barriers, specialty barriers, crash cushions and end terminals, road marking and road safety equipment, large diameter steel tubing, railroad signals, and structures. Lindsay also provides repair and replacement services. The company offers its products under various brands such as Zimmatic, Greenfield, Growsmart, Watertronics, Snoline, Elecsys, Lakos and EZ Wireless, among others. It has operations in the US, Brazil, France, Turkey, China, the UAE, Russia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Uruguay, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Lindsay is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.