Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (LECO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (Lincoln) is a manufacturer of welding, brazing and cutting products. The company's portfolio of products include arc welding power sources, wire feeders, robotic welding packages, fume extraction systems, plasma cutters, integrated automation systems, consumable electrodes, and fluxes and welding accessories. It also provides brazing and soldering alloys; computer numeric controlled (CNC) plasma and oxy-fuel cutting systems; and regulators and torches. The company's end-user markets include structural steel construction, pipe mills and pipelines, heavy equipment fabrication, shipbuilding, offshore oil and gas exploration and extraction, automotive, general metal fabrication, power generation and process industries. The company has operations in the US, Canada, China, Brazil, Colombia, Germany, India, France, Indonesia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Turkey, the UK and Venezuela. Lincoln is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.