Liebherr-International AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Liebherr-International AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Liebherr-International AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Liebherr-International AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Liebherr-International AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Liebherr-International AG (Liebherr) designs, manufactures and supplies construction machinery globally. The company’s portfolio of products includes tower cranes, wheeled loaders, truck cranes, hydraulic rope excavators, hydraulic excavators, pipe-laying machines, dumper trucks, crawler tractors and loaders, concrete mixing plants and truck mixer models. The company also provides services such as supply of spare parts and components, logistics, rental and hospitality services. The company operates production plants in Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, France, Germany, the UK, India, Ireland, Mexico, the Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand and the US. In addition, the company has six hotels across Ireland, Austria and Germany. Liebherr is headquartered in Bulle, Switzerland.
- 1 Liebherr-International AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Liebherr-International AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Liebherr-International AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Liebherr-International AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Liebherr-International AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Liebherr-International AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Liebherr-International AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Liebherr-International AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Liebherr-International AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Liebherr-International AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Liebherr-International AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Liebherr-International AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Liebherr-International AG - Threats
- 5 Liebherr-International AG - Company Statement
- 6 Liebherr-International AG - History
- 7 Liebherr-International AG - Key Employees
- 8 Liebherr-International AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Liebherr-International AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Liebherr-International AG - Head Office
- 9.2 Liebherr-International AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Liebherr-International AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Liebherr-International AG - History
- Table 3: Liebherr-International AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Liebherr-International AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Liebherr-International AG - Subsidiaries