Liberty Insurance Berhad : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Liberty Insurance Berhad : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Liberty Insurance Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Liberty Insurance Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Liberty Insurance Berhad""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Liberty Insurance Berhad (Liberty Insurance), formerly Uni.Asia General Insurance Berhad, is an insurance company. It provides a range of non-life insurance products such as motor insurance, business insurance, health insurance and personal insurance. It also offers specialized insurance products such as marine cargo insurance, goods in transit insurance, machinery and equipment all risks insurance, erection all risks insurance, electronic equipment insurance, contractors’ all risks insurance, business machines and equipment insurance and boiler and pressure vessel insurance. The company distributes its products through branch offices, general agents, brokers, franchise holders, car dealers and bank partners. The company is a subsidiary of Liberty Mutual Group, Inc. and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company reported gross written premiums of MYR585.5 million during FY2015, an increase of 39.5% over FY2014. Its net earned premium was MYR430.1 million in FY2015, an increase of 50.3% over FY2014.
- 1 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Business Description
- 1.3 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Liberty Insurance Berhad - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Recent Developments
- 4 Liberty Insurance Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Liberty Insurance Berhad - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Strengths
- 4.3 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Opportunities
- 4.5 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Threats
- 5 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Company Statement
- 6 Liberty Insurance Berhad - History
- 7 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Key Employees
- 8 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Head Office
- 8.2 Liberty Insurance Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Liberty Insurance Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Liberty Insurance Berhad - History
- Table 3: Liberty Insurance Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 4: Liberty Insurance Berhad - Locations
- List of Figures