Liberty House Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Liberty House Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Liberty House Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Liberty House Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Liberty House Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Liberty House Group (Liberty House) manufactures and distributes steel and advanced engineering products. The company specializes in the mining, producing, and trading of steel products and raw materials. It offers iron ore lumps, iron ore fines, iron ore pellets, pig iron, HBI/DRI, scrap, coking coal, and coke. These products are used in steel making process. Liberty Group also provides some non-ferrous metals comprising nickel, copper, tin and zinc. The company also provides various services and solutions including supply chain, logistics and finance solutions. Its solutions find application in various markets including agriculture, aerospace and defense, automotive, commercial vehicles, construction, and sport and leisure. It supplies products and services to various countries primarily from its four main trading hubs located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and London. Liberty House is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Liberty House Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Liberty House Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Liberty House Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Liberty House Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Liberty House Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Liberty House Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Liberty House Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Liberty House Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Liberty House Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Liberty House Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Liberty House Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Liberty House Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Liberty House Group - Threats
- 5 Liberty House Group - Company Statement
- 6 Liberty House Group - History
- 7 Liberty House Group - Key Employees
- 8 Liberty House Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Liberty House Group - Head Office
- 8.2 Liberty House Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Liberty House Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Liberty House Group - History
- Table 3: Liberty House Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Liberty House Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Liberty House Group - Locations
- List of Figures