Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee (JML) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee (JML) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee (J.A.G.) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural gas and petroleum, gold, copper, silver, and tungsten deposits. Its Mining Projects portfolio includes Belleterre property, Malartic property, Seigneurie de Beauharnois, and St-Robert property. J.A.G.'s petroleum projects portfolio comprise Temiscouata Property, Lac St-Jean property, and Pohenegamook Property. The company's property covers an area of 1,286 hectares located in the municipality of Belleterre, Temiscamingue. Its Malartic property comprises 20 mining claims covering 720 hectares located in the Abitibi gold regions. Its Seigneurie de Beauharnois property consists of 16 claims covering 917 hectares located near the village of Ste-Clotilde-de-Chateauguay. J.A.G. is headquartered in Greenfield Park, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Company Overview
- 1.2 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Major Products and Services
- 2 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Solvency
- 2.3 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Competitors
- 3 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Events
- 4 Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Events
- Table 6: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Les Mines J.A.G. Ltee - Solvency