Lentex SA (LTX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lentex SA (LTX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lentex SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lentex SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lentex SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lentex SA (Lentex) is a manufacturer and supplier of flexible floor covering products. The company’s products portfolio includes residential floor coverings, object Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) flexible floor coverings and nonwovens. It provides commercial floor covering under brands including Flexar, Orion Mat, Lupus, Orion and Orion Chips. In addition, the company offers residential floor coverings under brands such as Syrius, Maxima, Bonus and Maxima Eko. Moreover, its nonwovens include Spunlace, Chemobond, Silican Bell Lentex Ball, Fluffy, Mechanically Stuck and Termobond. The company’s products find application in various end-markets such as automotive, footwear, horticulture, sanitary, technical, construction, furniture, clothing and filtration. Key customers of the company include Komfort, OBI, psb, Leroy Merlin, Merkury Market and Castorama. The company principally markets its products in Poland and also in other countries. Lentex is headquartered in Lubliniec, Silesian, Poland.
- 1 Lentex SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lentex SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lentex SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Lentex SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lentex SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lentex SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lentex SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lentex SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lentex SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lentex SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Lentex SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Lentex SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Lentex SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Lentex SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Lentex SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Lentex SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Lentex SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Lentex SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Lentex SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Lentex SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Lentex SA - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Lentex SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Lentex SA - Strengths
- 5.3 Lentex SA - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Lentex SA - Opportunities
- 5.5 Lentex SA - Threats
- 6 Lentex SA - History
- 7 Lentex SA - Key Employees
- 8 Lentex SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Lentex SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Lentex SA - Head Office
- 9.2 Lentex SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lentex SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lentex SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lentex SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lentex SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lentex SA - History
- Table 6: Lentex SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lentex SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Lentex SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lentex SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Lentex SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lentex SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Lentex SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Lentex SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Lentex SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Lentex SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Lentex SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Lentex SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset