Lenta Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Lenta Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lenta Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lenta Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lenta Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lenta is engaged in the development and operation of hypermarket and supermarket stores. The company, through its hypermarket stores, offers food and non-food products including bakery and confectionery products, chilled food, cookies, coffee, sunflower-seed oil, clothing and footwear items, household cleaning products, and gardening goods. It owns and operates 138 hypermarkets in 60 cities across Russia and 32 supermarkets in Moscow and the Moscow region, with a total of approximately 880,541 square meters of selling space. The company's brands include 365 Days, HomeClub, Friend Made, Giardino Club and Lentel. Lenta operates in Russia, where it is headquartered in Saint Petersburg.
- 1 Lenta Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lenta Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lenta Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lenta Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lenta Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lenta Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lenta Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lenta Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lenta Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Lenta Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Lenta Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Lenta Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Lenta Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Lenta Limited - Key Events
- 5 Lenta Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Lenta Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Lenta Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Lenta Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lenta Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lenta Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lenta Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lenta Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lenta Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Lenta Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lenta Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lenta Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Lenta Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lenta Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Lenta Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Lenta Limited - Valuation