Ledo dd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ledo dd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ledo dd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ledo dd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ledo dd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ledo dd (Ledo) is a manufacturer of ice cream and frozen foods. The company’s products portfolio includes ice creams, pastry doughs, fish, vegetables and fruits, ready meals and meat products. It offers recipes, catering and logistic services. Ledo markets its products under the brand of Ledo. The company sells its products through its sales center, hospitality enterprises, retail shops, public institutes, and to foreign markets. It provides recipes online through its website. The company operates through two distribution and logistics warehouses in Zagreb and Dugopolje, Croatia. It distributes its products in Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, and Hungary. Ledo is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.
- 1 Ledo dd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ledo dd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ledo dd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ledo dd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ledo dd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ledo dd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ledo dd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ledo dd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ledo dd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ledo dd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ledo dd - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ledo dd - Valuation
- 2.3 Ledo dd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ledo dd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ledo dd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ledo dd - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Ledo dd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Ledo dd - Liquidity
- 3 Ledo dd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Ledo dd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Ledo dd - Recent Developments
- 5 Ledo dd - Key Events
- 6 Ledo dd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ledo dd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ledo dd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ledo dd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ledo dd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ledo dd - Key Events
- Table 6: Ledo dd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ledo dd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ledo dd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ledo dd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ledo dd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ledo dd - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ledo dd - Valuation
- Figure 7: Ledo dd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Ledo dd - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Ledo dd - Valuation
- Figure 10: Ledo dd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Ledo dd - Liquidity