Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc (Law Union) is an insurance company. The company’s products portfolio includes motor insurance, fire, burglary, householder and houseowners comprehensive, group personal accident, all risks, workmen’s compensation, general third party liability, marine, fidelity guarantee, engineering, and professional indemnity insurance. It also provides goods-in-transit insurance, money, oil and gas, operation extra expenses, cargo, onshore property, legal liabilities, construction erection, business interruption, marine hull, marine cargo, and bonds insurance, among others. Law Union offers services such as insurance claims services and insurance advisory services. The company offers its products and services to individuals, groups, families, businesses, and corporate customers. It has operations in Abuja, Ibadan, Akure, Kaduna, Ikeja, Oshogbo, Minna, Port Harcourt, and Warri, Nigeria. Law Union is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.