Lavendon Group PLC (LVD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Lavendon Group PLC (LVD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lavendon Group PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lavendon Group PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lavendon Group PLC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lavendon Group Plc (Lavendon) is a provider of powered access equipment on rental basis. The company’s fleet comprises scissor lifts, boom lifts, van mounts and truck mounts machines. It primarily serves building and facilities maintenance, steel frame construction, tree surgery and power transmission. Furthermore, the company offers fleet onsite management, training and services. The company’s powered access equipment caters the needs of various industries such as construction, infrastructure and utilities, energy, gas and oil, facilities management, industrial, film, television and media. Lavendon sells more than 2,000 used ex-rental fleet machines every year. The company’s average rental fleet includes 21,000 equipment, which are managed across several depots in Belgium, France, Germany, the UK and in the Middle East region. Lavendon is headquartered in Lutterworth, Leicestershire, the UK.
- 1 Lavendon Group Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lavendon Group Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lavendon Group Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Lavendon Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lavendon Group Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Lavendon Group Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Lavendon Group Plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Lavendon Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Lavendon Group Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Lavendon Group Plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Lavendon Group Plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Lavendon Group Plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Lavendon Group Plc - Threats
- 5 Lavendon Group Plc - History
- 6 Lavendon Group Plc - Key Employees
- 7 Lavendon Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Lavendon Group Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Lavendon Group Plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Lavendon Group Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lavendon Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lavendon Group Plc - History
- Table 3: Lavendon Group Plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Lavendon Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Lavendon Group Plc - Subsidiaries