Lattice Incorporated - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Lattice Incorporated - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lattice Incorporated"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lattice Incorporated" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Lattice Incorporated"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lattice Incorporated (Lattice) operates as a communication services company, which provides telecom services to inmate facilities. The company offers telecommunications services to correctional facilities and specialized service providers, who provide telecommunication services within the industry. It is also provides nexus solutions including hardware and software for secure inmate account management, call connection, monitoring, recording, and customer service/technical support; CellMate, which includes phone and voicemail, text messaging, and entertainment; NetVisit, a video visitation solution, and video arraignment; deposit solutions; and dragster electronic cigarette. In addition Lattice offers specialized engineering services to other technology companies. The company's technology and solutions are implemented in the US, Canada, the UK, Japan, Singapore and the Caribbean. Lattice operates in the US and Canada. Lattice is headquartered in Collingswood, New Jersey, the US.
- 1 Lattice Incorporated - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lattice Incorporated - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lattice Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lattice Incorporated - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Lattice Incorporated - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Lattice Incorporated - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Lattice Incorporated - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Lattice Incorporated - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Lattice Incorporated - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Lattice Incorporated - Solvency
- 2.3 Lattice Incorporated - Key Competitors
- 3 Lattice Incorporated - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Lattice Incorporated - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Lattice Incorporated - Recent Developments
- 5 Lattice Incorporated - Key Events
- 6 Lattice Incorporated - Key Employees
- 7 Lattice Incorporated - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Lattice Incorporated - Head Office
- 7.2 Lattice Incorporated - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lattice Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lattice Incorporated - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Lattice Incorporated - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Lattice Incorporated - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Lattice Incorporated - Key Events
- Table 6: Lattice Incorporated - Key Employees
- Table 7: Lattice Incorporated - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Lattice Incorporated - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Lattice Incorporated - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Lattice Incorporated - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Lattice Incorporated - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Lattice Incorporated - Solvency