Timetric's "Laing O'Rourke plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Laing O'Rourke plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Laing O'Rourke plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Laing O'Rourke plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Laing O'Rourke PLC (Laing) provides engineering and construction services. The company offers various engineering services such as civil, mechanical, structural, electrical, chemical and process and materials engineering. It also offers building and infrastructure construction services such as pre-construction, supply chain procurement and management, site remediation and enabling works, civil works, Precast and modular solutions and others. In addition, the company offers investment and development services, manufacturing and modular solutions, support services such as facilities management, plant and equipment hire and heavy industrial equipment installation services. It caters to residential, commercial, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, power, transport and water and utilities networks. It has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, the UAE, and the UK. Laing is a subsidiary of Suffolk Partners Corporation and is headquartered in Dartford, Kent, the UK.
- 1 Laing O'Rourke plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Laing O'Rourke plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Laing O'Rourke plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Laing O'Rourke plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Laing O'Rourke plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Laing O'Rourke plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Laing O'Rourke plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Laing O'Rourke plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Laing O'Rourke plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Laing O'Rourke plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Laing O'Rourke plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Laing O'Rourke plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Laing O'Rourke plc - Threats
- 5 Laing O'Rourke plc - Company Statement
- 6 Laing O'Rourke plc - History
- 7 Laing O'Rourke plc - Key Employees
- 8 Laing O'Rourke plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Laing O'Rourke plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Laing O'Rourke plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Laing O'Rourke plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Laing O'Rourke plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Laing O'Rourke plc - History
- Table 3: Laing O'Rourke plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Laing O'Rourke plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Laing O'Rourke plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Laing O'Rourke plc - Locations