La Mancha Holding SaRL (LMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "La Mancha Holding SaRL (LMA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "La Mancha Holding SaRL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "La Mancha Holding SaRL" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "La Mancha Holding SaRL"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
La Mancha Holding SaRL (La Mancha) is an investment holding company. The company holds investments in Evolution Mining and Endeavor gold mining. The company holds 31% ownership in Evolution Mining, which owns and operates five gold mines located in Cowal in New South Wales; Mt Carlton, Mt Rawdon, and Cracow, in Queensland; and Mungari in Western Australia. It has gold ore reserves of 6.99 million ounces and mineral resources of 14.18 million ounces. The company holds 30% ownership in Endeavor Mining, which operates six mines across Cote d’Ivoire in Agbaou and Ity; Burkina Faso in Hounde and Karma; Mali in Tabakoto, and Ghana in Nzema. The mine has proven and probable reserves of 168 million tonnes (Mt) of gold at 1.81 Au g/t and content 9,758 koz of gold. It has measured and indicated resources of 254 Mt of gold at 1.88 Au g/t and content 15,364 koz of gold. La Mancha is headquartered in Luxembourg.
- 1 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Company Overview
- 1.2 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Business Description
- 1.3 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Major Products and Services
- 2 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 La Mancha Holding SaRL - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Recent Developments
- 4 La Mancha Holding SaRL - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 La Mancha Holding SaRL - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Strengths
- 4.3 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Weaknesses
- 4.4 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Opportunities
- 4.5 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Threats
- 5 La Mancha Holding SaRL - History
- 6 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Key Employees
- 7 La Mancha Holding SaRL - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: La Mancha Holding SaRL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: La Mancha Holding SaRL - History
- Table 3: La Mancha Holding SaRL - Key Employees
- Table 4: La Mancha Holding SaRL - Key Employee Biographies