LSRG – Sofia Residential Complex – Saint Petersburg - Project Profile
"LSRG – Sofia Residential Complex – Saint Petersburg - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "LSRG – Sofia Residential Complex – Saint Petersburg - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
LSR Group (LSRG) is undertaking the development of a Sofia residential complex project in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The project involves the construction of residential complex on 21.9ha of land, 410,000m2 housing units, commercial and 100,000m2 social infrastructure facilities, recreational facilities, two preschools and two schools, community halls, an information center, a shopping center and hospital, central sewage system, electricity and water supply system and related facilities, and the installation of safety system.
ZAO "House-Building Plant" block " a subsidiary of LSRG is undertaking the construction activities on the project.
Construction activities on the project are underway and expected to be completed by the fourth quarter 2018.
The project involves the construction of a residential district on 21.9ha of land in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The US$1,220 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of housing units
2. Construction of commercial and social infrastructure facilities
3. Construction of recreational facilities
4. Construction of two pre-schools and two schools
5. Construction of community halls
6. Construction of an information multi-story parking facilities
7. Construction of a shopping center and hospital
8. Construction of multi-story parking facilities
9. Construction of related facilities
10. Installation of safety systemReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook