LLL – Aircraft Simulator Manufacturing and Training Facility – UK - Project Profile
"LLL – Aircraft Simulator Manufacturing and Training Facility – UK - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "LLL – Aircraft Simulator Manufacturing and Training Facility – UK - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
L3 Technologies (LLL) is planning is planning to build an aircraft simulator manufacturing and training facility in Horley, England, the UK.
The project involves the construction of a 13,935m2 aircraft simulator manufacturing facility on 2.02ha of land. It includes the construction of an airline training center called L3 London Training Center, a production facility with a capacity of 30 simulators per year, eight RealitySeven full flight simulators, fixed-based simulators, briefing rooms, classrooms, meeting rooms, a restaurant, an office space, parking spaces and related facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 13,935m2 aircraft simulator manufacturing and training facility on 2.02ha of land near London Gatwick Airport in Horley, England, the UK.
The US$50 million project include the following:
1. Construction of an airline training center
2. Construction of a production facility
3. Construction of eight RealitySeven full flight simulators
4. Construction of fixed-based simulators
5. Construction of briefing rooms
6. Construction of classrooms
7. Construction of meeting rooms
8. Construction of a restaurant
9. Construction of an office space
10. Construction of parking spaces
11. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy