LG Hausys, Ltd. (108670) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "LG Hausys, Ltd. (108670) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "LG Hausys, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "LG Hausys, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "LG Hausys, Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
LG Hausys is engaged in the design and development of building and decorative materials such as interior and functional materials and windows. The company's interior materials include HI-MACS (acrylic solid surface), viatera (quartz surface), flooring, wallcovering, decofoil, interior film, and sign and graphic materials. The building materials include curtain wall, functional glass, woozen wood plastic composite (WPC) and exterior foil. The automotive materials include automotive skin, automotive part and lightweight material. The information and technology (IT) and electronics materials include vinyl coated material and vacuum insulation panel. The company operates in the US, China, Russia and South Korea. It is headquartered in Yeongdeungpo-Gu, South Korea.
- 1 LG Hausys Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 LG Hausys Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 LG Hausys Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 LG Hausys Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 LG Hausys Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 LG Hausys Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 LG Hausys Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 LG Hausys Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 LG Hausys Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 LG Hausys Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 LG Hausys Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 LG Hausys Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 LG Hausys Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 LG Hausys Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 LG Hausys Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 LG Hausys Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 LG Hausys Ltd - Head Office
- 5.2 LG Hausys Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: LG Hausys Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: LG Hausys Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: LG Hausys Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: LG Hausys Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: LG Hausys Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: LG Hausys Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: LG Hausys Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: LG Hausys Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: LG Hausys Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: LG Hausys Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: LG Hausys Ltd - Valuation