LFC – Faith Theatre Auditorium – Ogun - Project Profile
"LFC – Faith Theatre Auditorium – Ogun - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "LFC – Faith Theatre Auditorium – Ogun - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Living Faith Church (LFC) is planning to build an auditorium in Ota, Ogun, Nigeria.
The project involve the construction of an auditorium on 404.6ha of land with 202ha of land is reserved to serve as Shiloh camp to host the various visiting nations.
The project includes the construction of a pool, two 12-story buildings for office space, a 100,000 seat worship center, prayer booths, a dominion bookstore, a WOFBI center with 30,000-seating capacity, 10,000 seating capacity Children’s Church, an audio and visual theater, a shopping mall, parking and related facilities
Livin Spaces has been appointed as architect for the project.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an auditorium on 404.6ha of land in Ota, Ogun, Nigeria.
The US$200 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a pool
2. Construction of two 12-story buildings for office
3. Construction of a 100,000 seat worship center
4. Construction of a dominion bookstore
5. Construction of WOFBI center with 3,000-seating capacity
6. Construction of an audio and visual theatre
7. Construction of 10,000 seating capacity Children’s Church
8. Construction of a shopping mall
9. Construction of parking spaces
10. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy