LCM – La Cité de Mirabel Residential Development – Quebec - Project Profile
"LCM – La Cité de Mirabel Residential Development – Quebec - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "LCM – La Cité de Mirabel Residential Development – Quebec - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
La Cité de Mirabel Inc. (LCM) is planning to undertake the construction of a residential project in Quebec, Canada.
The project involves the construction of more than 2,500 residential units. It includes 304 deluxe condos over 19 buildings and an urban chalet, 318 3-story tall city housings, 48 affordable rental condos, 300 apartments and condos, 12 eight-story towers totaling 768 condos townhouses, three 14-story buildings with rooftop terraces and townhouses and residential tower for retirees in 204,386m2 area.
The project includes the construction of residential units, a water supply system, access roads, parks, parking space, retail space, office space and related facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of more than 2,500 residential units in Quebec, Canada.
The US$486 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 304 deluxe condos over 19 buildings and an urban chalet
2. Construction of 318 three-story tall city housings
3. Construction of 48 affordable rental condos
4. Construction of 300 apartments and condos
5. Construction of 12 eight-story towers totaling 768 condos townhouses
6. Construction of three 14-story buildings with rooftop terraces
7. Construction of office space
8. Construction of related facilities
9. Installation of elevators and safety systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook