Kylli – Santa Clara Mixed-Use Complex – California - Project Profile
"Kylli – Santa Clara Mixed-Use Complex – California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Kylli – Santa Clara Mixed-Use Complex – California - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Kylli Inc (Kylli) a subsidiary of Genzon Property Group (GPG) is planning to build a mixed-use complex in Santa Clara, California, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 975,481m2 mixed-use complex on 20ha of land. It includes the construction of a 325,160m2, 59-story office tower, 566,708m2, 35-story residential tower comprising 6000 units, 37,161m2 hotel complex.
The project includes the construction of a commercial space, outdoor dining space, fitness centers, meeting spaces, swimming pools, parking facilities, and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
Santa Clara City Council voted to give early-stage approvals to study the project.
As of February 2018, Feasibility study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 975,481m2 mixed-use complex on 20ha of land in Santa Clara, California, the US.
The US$700 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 325,160m2, 59-story office tower
2. Construction of 566,708m2, 35-story residential tower comprising 6000 units
3. Construction of 37,161m2 hotel complex
4. Construction of commercial spaces
5. Construction of fitness centers
6. Construction of outdoor dining space
7. Construction of meeting spaces
8. Construction of swimming pools
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook