Kura Corp - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kura Corp - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kura Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kura Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kura Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kura Corp (Kura) is an operator of sushi chain restaurants. The company offers variety of menu such as Japanese squid ishizawa dressing, shrimp with ishizawa dressing, tuna, albacore, salmon belly and seared salmon belly. It also provides salmon with onion, squid, shrimp, octopus, sea eel, stuffed sushi, hamburg, beef with tasty sauce, seared pork with cheese, goosefish liver, steamed scallop with tasty sauce, gizzard shad and deep fried squid cartilage. Kura operates restaurants under the name Kura Sushi. The company operates more than 429 restaurants throughout Japan and affiliates in the US and Taiwan. Kura is headquartered in Sakai, Japan.
- 1 Kura Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kura Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kura Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kura Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kura Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kura Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kura Corp - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kura Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kura Corp - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Kura Corp - Valuation
- 2.3 Kura Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Kura Corp - Key Events
- 4 Kura Corp - Key Employees
- 5 Kura Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Kura Corp - Head Office
- 5.2 Kura Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kura Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kura Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kura Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kura Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kura Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Kura Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kura Corp - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kura Corp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kura Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kura Corp - Solvency
- Figure 4: Kura Corp - Valuation