Kronoshpan – Moscow Chipboard Plant – Russia - Project Profile
"Kronoshpan – Moscow Chipboard Plant – Russia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Kronoshpan – Moscow Chipboard Plant – Russia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Kronoshpan is planning to develop a chipboard production plant in Moscow Region, Russia.
The project involves the construction of wood processing units, storage facilities, timber cutting units, furnishing units, a production of grinded and non-grinded units, offices and parking facilities, and the installation of machinery and power-related facilities.
The project involves the construction of a chipboard production plant in the Moscow Region, Russia.
The US$174 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of wood processing units
2. Construction of storage facilities
3. Construction of furnishing units
4. Construction of offices
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Construction of timber cutting units
7. Construction of a production of grinded and non-grinded units
8. Construction of other related facilities
9. Installation of machinery
10. Installation of power related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook