Kopaonik AD Beograd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kopaonik AD Beograd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kopaonik AD Beograd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kopaonik AD Beograd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kopaonik AD Beograd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kopaonik AD Beograd (Kopaonik) is a supplier of building materials. The company offers construction and building materials such as black and non-ferrous metallurgy products including wire mesh, concrete steel, woven mesh, copper products, aluminium, and zinc; and wood products such as cut and dressed timber, joinery, board materials, veneers, and parquet. It provides cement, hydro and thermal insulation products, clay products, ceramics and sanitary ware, firewood supplies, and other construction materials. Kopaonik’s hydro and thermal insulation products include bitumen, poliazbitol, bitulit, condor, rock wool, polystyrene, ytong, facade materials, and gypsum products. The company’s clay products comprise bricks, billets, blocks, and roofing tiles. It also offers water and sewage pipes, manholes, fittings, gratings, bathtub, valves, ceramic and marble tiles, and shower and sink, among others. The company has operations across Serbia. Kopaonik is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.