Timetric's "Konsorcjum Stali S.A. (KST) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Konsorcjum Stali S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Konsorcjum Stali S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Konsorcjum Stali S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Konsorcjum Stali S.A. (Konsorcjum Stali) is a steel and construction products manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include ribbed bars, reinforcement steel, round smooth bars, welded meshes wire rods, square bars, cold rolled steel sections, flat bars, cold bent angle bars, square and rectangle steel sections, equal sided angles, I bars, and unequal sided angles. It also provides black and zinc coated steel tubes, seamless steel tubes, steel tubes, cold bent channel bars, equal T bars, hot rolled channel bars, hot zinc coated sheets, hot and cold rolled sheets, and electrolytic zinc coated sheets. Konsorcjum Stali's construction reinforcement products comprise cut and bend elements, reinforced steel elements, reinforcement spatial elements, stirrups, and spatial reinforcement welded frames. The company offers services such as bending, prefabrication, figure stirrup, cutting, steel processing, sheet metal servicing, and steel construction services. It has operations in Warszawa, Zawiercie, Wroclaw, Poznan, Chojnice, and Marki, Poland. Konsorcjum Stali is headquartered in Zawiercie, Poland.