Timetric's "Koninklijke Ahrend NV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Koninklijke Ahrend NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Koninklijke Ahrend NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Koninklijke Ahrend NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Koninklijke Ahrend N.V. (Ahrend), a subsidiary of HAL Trust, supplies, installs and maintains furniture. It provides a range of desks, chairs, storage, screens and panels. The company also offers various services such as concept design, maintenance and installation. The company markets its products under the brands of Ahrend, Presikhaaf and Techo. It also has several partners such as Arper, MOROSO, Kusch+Co, Moooi, Bruynzeel, Abstracta, Andreu, Casala, Driade, Extremis, Johanson Design, Lucitalia, Poltrona frau, Walter Knoll, Alessi and Lammhults, among others. The company has operations across Benelux, Germany, Russia, the UK, Spain, the US, the UAE, and other Central and Eastern Europe regions. Ahrend is headquartered at Amsterdam, the Netherlands.