Kokuyo Co Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kokuyo Co Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kokuyo Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kokuyo Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kokuyo Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kokuyo is engaged in offering stationery and furniture products. The company operates through three segments: stationery, furniture, and mail-order and retail business. The stationery segment manufactures and sells slips, copying books, receipts, binders, files, filing supplies, clear books, labels, office automation (OA) equipment, notebooks, paper, sketchbooks, stationery, memo pads, albums and adhesives, among others. The furniture-related segment manufactures and sells desks, tables, chairs for meeting, cabinets, lockers, blackboards, OA flooring materials, ceiling materials, shelves, refractory products, display cases, chairs for hall, furniture for school and library, furniture for the elderly, as well as office accessories, among others. The mail-order and retail business segment is engaged in the mail-order sales of office products and the sale of interiors and household goods. The company operates in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and India. It is headquartered in Higashinari Ku, Japan.