Koatsu Kogyo Corp (1743) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Koatsu Kogyo Corp (1743) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Koatsu Kogyo Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Koatsu Kogyo Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Koatsu Kogyo Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Koatsu Kogyo Corp (Koatsu Kogyo) is a construction company that offers building and construction materials. The company's products include prestressed concrete bridge girder, PC bollard, high intensity luminous bollards, box culvert, PC sheet pile, well girder, wall products, tubes and pipes, propelling tube, retaining wall, hume pipe and promotion tubes. It provides design and construction, civil engineering, bridge repair and maintenance, construction management, quality management, seismic retrofitting, and environmental engineering services. Koatsu Kogyo also offers real estate buying and selling, development project of residential land, power generation and electric power distribution activities, and others. The company has operations in Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Tohoku, Ibaraki, Yokohama, Yamaguchi, Kitakyushu, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Okinawa and Nanba, Japan. Koatsu Kogyo is headquartered in Kagoshima-shi, Japan.
- 1 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Events
- 4 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Employees
- 5 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Head Office
- 5.2 Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Solvency
- Figure 5: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Koatsu Kogyo Corp - Turnover – Inventory and Asset