Klondex Mines Ltd. (KDX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Klondex Mines Ltd. (KDX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Klondex Mines Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Klondex Mines Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Klondex Mines Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Klondex Mines is engaged in acquiring, exploring and developing gold and silver properties. The company holds interests in various properties including, Midas, located approximately 58 miles northeast of Winnemucca, Nevada, in Elko County; Fire Creek, located primarily in Lander County, Nevada, approximately 63 miles west of Elko, Nevada, overlooking Crescent Valley; True North, located approximately 250 kilometers (km) northeast of Winnipeg near the town of Bissett, Manitoba; and Hollister Mine, located in Elko County, approximately 130 km northeast of the town of Winnemucca, Nevada and 29 km southeast of the Midas Mine. The company operates in Canada and the US. It is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Klondex Mines Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Events
- 6 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Employees
- 7 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Head Office
- 7.2 Klondex Mines Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Klondex Mines Ltd. - Valuation