Timetric's "Kinetiko Energy Ltd (KKO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kinetiko Energy Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kinetiko Energy Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kinetiko Energy Ltd""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kinetiko Energy Ltd (Kinetiko Energy) is a mining, exploration, and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops oil and gas, coal bed methane, and shallow gas deposit properties in South Africa. It owns and operates Amersfoort project located in Amersfoort area of the Eastern Transvaal Coal Field between Johannesburg and Durban and produces oil and gas and coal bed methane deposits. Kinetiko Energy holds 49% equity on its project which comprises two onshore gas licenses covering an area of 1,601 sq km and also produces coal, gas, and liquid fuel deposits. The company has operations in Botswana and Australia. Kinetiko Energy is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Kinetiko Energy Ltd - Financial Position