Kilo Goldmines Ltd. (KGL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kilo Goldmines Ltd. (KGL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kilo Goldmines Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kilo Goldmines Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kilo Goldmines Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kilo Goldmines is an exploration and resource development company with gold and iron ore prospects and resources in the northeastern portion of the Republic of Congo. The company holds interest in Somituri Project, which consists of six exploitation licenses (PE), held 71.25% by KGL Somituri Sprl, covering 361 square kilometers of the Ngayu Archaean Greenstone Belt in Oriental Province of the Republic of Congo. Its six exploitation license include Gambi (PE137), Boroda (PE138), Nane (PE140), Imbo (PE9691), Ngazi (PE9692), and Dhahabau (PE9695). The company operates in Canada and the Republic of Congo. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kilo Goldmines Ltd. - Financial Position