Kidman Resources Ltd (KDR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kidman Resources Ltd (KDR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kidman Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kidman Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kidman Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kidman Resources Ltd (Kidman Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, silver, lead, zinc, and other base earth metals resource properties. Its projects include Coolgardie Gold, Browns Reef, Crowl Creek, and Barrow Creek project. Kidman Resources' Coolgardie Gold project is located to the north and south of the town Coolgardie, 35 kms south west of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. The company's Crowl Creek project lies in the southern extent of the Cobar basin, which hosts deposits such as the Hera and Nymagee Mines. Its Browns Reef project is located 5km west of the town Lake Cargelligo, which produce gold and base metals. The company's Barrow Creek project s located 300km NE of Alice Springs within the emerging Arunta Province. Kidman Resources is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Kidman Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kidman Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kidman Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kidman Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kidman Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kidman Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Kidman Resources Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Kidman Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Kidman Resources Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Kidman Resources Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Kidman Resources Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kidman Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Kidman Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kidman Resources Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kidman Resources Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Kidman Resources Ltd - Solvency