Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited (KK) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited (KK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited (Kiatnakin Bank), a subsidiary of Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group, is a bank which offers personal and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit accounts, personal insurance products, mutual funds, securities, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business savings accounts, smart savings accounts, business fixed deposit accounts, business current accounts, and business debit and credit cards. Kiatnakin Bank's loan products include personal loans, business, auto, home, credit card, real estate, apartment, hotel, logistics, floor plan, specialized industrial, construction machinery, and material loans. The company offers services such as online banking, money transfers, direct deposit, corporate banking, investment management, electronic banking, risk management, financial planning, and insurance services, among others. It has operations in Pathumwan and Wattana, Thailand. Kiatnakin Bank is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.