Kia Lim Berhad (KIAL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kia Lim Berhad (KIAL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kia Lim Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kia Lim Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kia Lim Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kia Lim Berhad (Kia Lim) is an investment holding company engaged in the manufacturing and export of bricks, pavers and roofing tiles. The company offers various products, including clay common bricks, double common bricks, wire-cut and rock-face facing bricks, block bricks, M211 bricks, brick tiles, chamfered paving bricks, H-shape pavers, single and double bullnose, Econ blocks, and roofing tiles. The colour range includes red, cream, grey, and brown. Kia Lim markets its products under the 'Clayon' brand name. The company has its business presence in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and the Middle East. Kia Lim is headquartered in Batu Pahat, Malaysia.
- 1 Kia Lim Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kia Lim Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kia Lim Berhad - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Kia Lim Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Kia Lim Berhad - Solvency
- 2.3 Kia Lim Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Kia Lim Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Kia Lim Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 Kia Lim Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Kia Lim Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 Kia Lim Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kia Lim Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kia Lim Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: Kia Lim Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kia Lim Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kia Lim Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kia Lim Berhad - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Kia Lim Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Kia Lim Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: Kia Lim Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Kia Lim Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset