KeyCorp : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "KeyCorp : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "KeyCorp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "KeyCorp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "KeyCorp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KeyCorp is a US-based bank holding company. The company offers a range of financial products and service through its subsidiary KeyBank National Association (KeyBank). It offering includes personal and business checking accounts, savings accounts, personal loans, home equity loans, mortgages, auto and motorcycle loans, debit and credit cards, business loans, and equipment financing and leasing. It also offers cash management services, enterprise commercial payments, asset based lending, online and mobile banking, investment banking and insurance products. Through these products and services, the company caters to its clientele comprising individuals, and institutional and corporate clients. The company operates through a network of branches and ATMs in 12 states of the US. KeyCorp has its headquarters at Cleveland, the US.
- 1 KeyCorp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 KeyCorp - Company Overview
- 1.2 KeyCorp - Business Description
- 1.3 KeyCorp - Major Products and Services
- 2 KeyCorp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 KeyCorp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 KeyCorp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 KeyCorp - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 KeyCorp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 KeyCorp - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 KeyCorp - Valuation
- 2.3 KeyCorp - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 KeyCorp - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 KeyCorp - Efficiency
- 3 KeyCorp - Recent Developments
- 4 KeyCorp - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 KeyCorp - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 KeyCorp - Strengths
- 4.3 KeyCorp - Weaknesses
- 4.4 KeyCorp - Opportunities
- 4.5 KeyCorp - Threats
- 5 KeyCorp - Company Statement
- 6 KeyCorp - History
- 7 KeyCorp - Key Employees
- 8 KeyCorp - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 KeyCorp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 KeyCorp - Head Office
- 9.2 KeyCorp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: KeyCorp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: KeyCorp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: KeyCorp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: KeyCorp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: KeyCorp - History
- Table 6: KeyCorp - Key Employees
- Table 7: KeyCorp - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: KeyCorp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: KeyCorp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: KeyCorp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: KeyCorp - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: KeyCorp - Valuation
- Figure 5: KeyCorp - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: KeyCorp - Efficiency