Timetric's "Kesla Oyj (KELAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kesla Oyj"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kesla Oyj" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kesla Oyj"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kesla Oyj (Kesla) is a manufacturer and distributor of construction equipment. The company’s products portfolio includes forest machine cranes, forwarder cranes, skidder cranes, harvester cranes, tractor forest equipment, loaders, trailers, harvester heads, truck and stationary cranes, weighing system, and top control equipment. It also provides bioenergy cranes, industrial cranes, cabins and high seats, wood chippers, timber grapples, bio-energy grapples, and grapples for excavators, among others. The company offers its products through dealers located in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, and Germany. It has operations in Joensuu and Kesalahti, Finland. Kesla is headquartered in Joensuu, Finland.
- 1 Kesla Oyj - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kesla Oyj - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kesla Oyj - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kesla Oyj - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kesla Oyj - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kesla Oyj - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kesla Oyj - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Kesla Oyj - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Kesla Oyj - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Kesla Oyj - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Kesla Oyj - Valuation
- 2.3 Kesla Oyj - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Kesla Oyj - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Kesla Oyj - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Kesla Oyj - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Kesla Oyj - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Kesla Oyj - Liquidity
- 3 Kesla Oyj - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kesla Oyj - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kesla Oyj - Key Events
- 5 Kesla Oyj - Key Employees
- 6 Kesla Oyj - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Kesla Oyj - Head Office
- 6.2 Kesla Oyj - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kesla Oyj - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kesla Oyj - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kesla Oyj - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kesla Oyj - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kesla Oyj - Key Events
- Table 6: Kesla Oyj - Key Employees
- Table 7: Kesla Oyj - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Kesla Oyj - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kesla Oyj - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Kesla Oyj - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Kesla Oyj - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Kesla Oyj - Solvency
- Figure 5: Kesla Oyj - Valuation
- Figure 6: Kesla Oyj - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Kesla Oyj - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Kesla Oyj - Valuation
- Figure 9: Kesla Oyj - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Kesla Oyj - Liquidity