Keras Resources Plc (FRX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Keras Resources Plc (FRX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Keras Resources Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Keras Resources Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Keras Resources Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Keras (formerly Ferrex) is engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration and development of iron and manganese deposits. The company holds 78% interest in the Mebaga iron ore project, located in the north of Gabon within an extensive iron ore province, which extends from Gabon into the Republic of Congo (ROC) and Cameroon; and 85% interest in the Nayega manganese project, located in northern Togo, which consists of five exploration permits covering 92,390 hectares. It also holds 100% interest in Norton gold fields, located 30 kilometers north of Kalgoorlie in the heart of the Western Australian goldfields. The company operates in the UK, Australia, South Africa, Gabon and Togo. It is headquartered in Cobham, the UK.
- 1 Keras Resources PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Keras Resources PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Keras Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Keras Resources PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Keras Resources PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Keras Resources PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Keras Resources PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Keras Resources PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Keras Resources PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Keras Resources PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Keras Resources PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Keras Resources PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Keras Resources PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 Keras Resources PLC - Key Events
- 6 Keras Resources PLC - Key Employees
- 7 Keras Resources PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Keras Resources PLC - Head Office
- 7.2 Keras Resources PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Keras Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Keras Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Keras Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Keras Resources PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Keras Resources PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: Keras Resources PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: Keras Resources PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Keras Resources PLC - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Keras Resources PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Keras Resources PLC - Solvency