Keppel Land Limited (K17) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Keppel Land Limited (K17) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Keppel Land Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Keppel Land Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Keppel Land Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Keppel Land Limited (Keppel) is an investment holding and management company. It carries out residential and commercial developments. The company develops hotels and resorts, shops and retail outlets, offices, townships, mixed-use development and waterfront projects. The company operates two property fund management companies: Keppel REIT and Alpha Investment Partners. Its property portfolio includes Ria Bintan Golf Club and International Financial Centre, SM-KL projects, Saigon Centre, Marina Bay Financial Centre Towers, Spring City Golf & Lake Resort. The company has operations across Singapore, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Thailand, and the US. Keppel operates as a subsidiary of Keppel Corporation, and headquartered at Singapore.
- 1 Keppel Land Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Keppel Land Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Keppel Land Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Keppel Land Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Keppel Land Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Keppel Land Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Keppel Land Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Keppel Land Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Keppel Land Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Keppel Land Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Keppel Land Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Keppel Land Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Keppel Land Limited - Threats
- 5 Keppel Land Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Keppel Land Limited - History
- 7 Keppel Land Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Keppel Land Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Keppel Land Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Keppel Land Limited - Head Office
- 9.2 Keppel Land Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Keppel Land Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Keppel Land Limited - History
- Table 3: Keppel Land Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Keppel Land Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Keppel Land Limited - Subsidiaries