Kenya Residential Construction: Market Update
"Kenya Residential Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the residential construction market in Kenya. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Kenya residential construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the residential construction market in Kenya. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Kenya. "Kenya Residential Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the residential construction market in Kenya. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Kenya construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.Scope
"Kenya Residential Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Residential Construction Highlights
- Residential Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the residential construction market in Kenya.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Kenya.
- 1 Residential Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 CTS/CPL – Green Isinya City Housing Development – Kenya
- 2.2 NSSF – Mavoko Housing Development: Phase I – Machakos
- 2.3 NSSF – Mavoko Housing Development: Phase II – Machakos
- 2.4 EK – Nairobi Industrial Area Residential Development – Kenya
- 2.5 HF – Kahawa Downs Development Estate – Kiambu County
- 2.6 KRC – Affordable Housing Units – Kenya
- 2.7 KHL – Kasarani Residential Development – Kenya
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 NSSF apartments on State House Road sell out
- 3.2 Cretum launches US$25.2m real estate project in Kenya
- 3.3 Firm Unveils Sh22 Billion Real Estate Project In Kajiado
- 3.4 Auditors Raise Red Flag Over Express Kenya Debt Levels
- 3.5 NSSF to construct 30,000 housing units
- 3.6 Kibaki projects face greatest test of time as regime changes
- 3.7 104 NSSF apartments on State House Road sell out in two weeks at Sh35 million
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (KES m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (KES m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison