Kenya Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Kenya Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Kenya. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Kenya Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Kenya. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Kenya. "Kenya Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Kenya. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Kenyan Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Kenya Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Kenya.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Kenya Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Leading Companies
- 2.1 Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd.
- 2.2 Kenya Commercial Bank Limited
- 2.3 Safaricom Limited
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Nakumatt collaborates with MasterCard to launch new Card to over one million customers
- 3.2 MasterCard licenses Jamii Bora Bank to issue debit, prepaid and credit cards in Kenya
- 3.3 Sub-Saharan Africa gets first multi-currency prepaid card
- 3.4 Card payments increase by 7% in Kenya: CBK data
- 3.5 Naivas partners with Chasebank and Visa to launch new prepaid card
- 3.6 MasterCard, Equity Bank of Kenya partner to introduce PayPass enabled debit and prepaid cards in five African markets
- 3.7 I&M Bank, MasterCard partner to launch Kenya’s first multi-currency Prepaid card
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions