Kenya Institutional Construction: Market Update
"Kenya Institutional Construction: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the institutional construction market in Kenya . It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with latest construction projects and industry news in Kenya institutional construction market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the institutional construction market in Kenya . It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players and happening projects in Kenya . "Kenya Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the institutional construction market in Kenya . It is an essential tool for companies active across the Kenya construction value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Kenya Institutional Construction: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Institutional Construction Highlights
- Institutional Construction Output by Sector
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Latest Construction Projects
- Latest Construction Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the institutional construction market in Kenya .
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest construction projects and industry news in Kenya .
- 1 Institutional Construction - Highlights
- 2 Latest Projects
- 2.1 SCOM – M-Pesa Academy Development – Kenya
- 2.2 Renaissance/TCL – Tatu City Mixed-Use Development: Phase I – Kenya
- 2.3 KOTDA – Nairobi Konza Technology City – Machakos
- 2.4 MoH – Eldoret Referral Hospital Development – Kenya
- 2.5 LLBR – Nairobi Mixed-Use Development – Kenya
- 2.6 MoT – Vipingo Ronald Ngala Utalii College – Kenya
- 2.7 SHL – Sergoit Golf and Wildlife Resort: Phase IV – Rift Valley
- 3 Latest News
- 3.1 Kenya: M-Pesa Foundation Academy Commences Applications Process
- 3.2 University to construct 10,000 bed capacity hostels
- 3.3 County government committed to improving health sector, says Chemno
- 3.4 Tatu City foreign shareholders want lawyer out
- 3.5 Plan to construct a new referral hospital in eldoret still on, says dp ruto
- 3.6 United States group to put up Sh5 billion hospital in Nakuru
- 3.7 Konza Bets On Smart Technology To Drive Innovation
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Output: by Project Category (KES m), 2006-2018
- Table 2: Growth Dynamics by Category, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Market Growth Comparison, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Output: by Project Category (KES m)
- Figure 2: Growth Dynamics by Category
- Figure 3: Market Growth Comparison