Kemin Resources PLC - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kemin Resources PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kemin Resources PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kemin Resources PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kemin Resources PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kemin Resources plc (Kemin Resources), formerly GMA Resources Plc, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops molybdenum, tungsten and copper deposits in Kazakhstan. It operates Drozhilovskoye molybdenum-tungsten deposit in Denisovski rayon of Kostanayskaya oblast which is located 55 km northeast of Zhitigara and 31 km northwest from the rayon center, Denisovka and also explores for bismuth, beryl, lithium, rubidium, cesium, copper, gold and silver. Kemin Resources also operates Smirnovskoe molybdenum-tungsten-copper deposit in Karabalyksky rayon, 156 km northwest of Kostanai oblast and 41 km north of Karabalyk, the district centre in northern Kazakhstan. The company has operations throughout the UK and Kazakhstan. Kemin Resources is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Kemin Resources PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Kemin Resources PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Kemin Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Kemin Resources PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Kemin Resources PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Kemin Resources PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Kemin Resources PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Kemin Resources PLC - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Kemin Resources PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Kemin Resources PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Kemin Resources PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Kemin Resources PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Kemin Resources PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 Kemin Resources PLC - Key Events
- 6 Kemin Resources PLC - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Kemin Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Kemin Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Kemin Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Kemin Resources PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Kemin Resources PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: Kemin Resources PLC - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Kemin Resources PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Kemin Resources PLC - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Kemin Resources PLC - Solvency