Kawada Technologies, Inc. (3443) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Kawada Technologies, Inc. (3443) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kawada Technologies, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kawada Technologies, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Kawada Technologies, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kawada Technologies, Inc. (Kawada Technologies), a subsidiary of KTI Kawada Group, is a construction service provider. The company's services include construction steel and PC bridge designing, manufacturing, erection, and installation, general construction, system architecture, construction engineering, construction management, construction supervision, and engineering consultation services. It also provides construction software development and management, business management, construction advisory, market research, construction goods selling and information, construction planning, project planning and management, civil engineering and construction, information and technology services, and architectural engineering services, among others. Kawada Technologies constructs and develops residential, commercial, retail, office, public, industrial, and infrastructure buildings and facilities. The company has operations in Tokyo and Toyama, Japan. Kawada Technologies is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.